Company debuts SonoSite Synchronicity, a new robust workflow solution
BOTHELL, WA, November 15, 2018 (Booth #2545) – FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., specialists in developing cutting-edge, point-of-care ultrasound solutions, will present its complete portfolio at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) from November 25-30th, 2018 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. At booth #2545, attendees can participate in hands-on demos of the innovative product line, including SonoSite Synchronicity™, a new, robust point-of-care workflow solution that marks the company’s entry into the medical informatics space.
“Ultrasound plays a critical role in radiology as it is among the safest, most affordable and patient-friendly imaging modalities,” says Rich Fabian, President and Chief Operating Officer of FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. “Fujifilm continues to push the boundaries of innovation in point-of-care ultrasound with ultra-mobile, connected solutions that offer high-definition imaging. Designed for bedside, field, and support of future telemedicine applications, Fujifilm SonoSite technologies are built with ‘tomorrow’s radiology today’ in mind.”
The following Fujifilm SonoSite technologies will be available for demonstration in booth #2545:
- SonoSite X-Porte is a highly portable kiosk ultrasound system that fluidly combines striking image clarity with touchscreen controls and a customizable interface that offers more than 80 real-time educational visual guides and tutorials. Proprietary high-definition imaging technology focuses the ultrasound beams with pinpoint precision, reducing artifact clutter and enhancing contrast resolution.
- SonoSite Edge II offers an enhanced imaging experience through industry-first transducer innovations like Armored Cable Technology. In a clamshell design, it features an intuitive interface for easier access to frequently used functions and a wide-angle display with an anti-reflection coating for minimal adjustments during viewing. It is designed to be truly portable and used in the most rigorous environments.
- SonoSite SII empowers efficiency for clinicians through a simple portrait display, and smart user interface that adapts to the user’s imaging needs. Our enhanced imaging technology on select transducers provides users with increased resolution and penetration, while maintaining durability and reliability with Armored Cable Technology.
- SonoSite iViz is a powerful diagnostic tool that fits in the palm of your hand. iViz provides quick answers in tough clinical environments, both at the bedside or in the field. It combines superior imaging performance, ultra-mobility, and one-handed operation while allowing you to collaborate and share information with colleagues.
- SonoSite Synchronicity software helps healthcare organizations optimize workflows, maximize financial return, improve quality assurance efficiency, and streamline credentialing processes. Built specifically for POCUS, SonoSite Synchronicity software securely centralizes exam data and standardizes clinical workflow while delivering administrative efficiencies. Adhering to Protected Health Information (PHI) guidelines, the solution helps organizations achieve higher security confidence through Active Directory authentication. Additional features include built-in, customizable worksheets, intuitive dashboards, and the ability to access the tool from a computer, tablet or mobile device. Easily installed and scalable, SonoSite Synchronicity software was engineered to meet every organization’s unique requirements for standardization, consistency, and compliance across entire medical networks.
“SonoSite Synchronicity is the kind of comprehensive workflow solution our customers have been demanding. It efficiently and securely simplifies administrative tasks, so clinicians have more time to do what they do best—care for patients,” said Diku Mandavia, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. and FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. “Customers no longer need to look to third party vendors, but instead can trust Fujifilm SonoSite to provide a secure, single-vendor approach for all of their POCUS needs—both clinical and workflow.”
To see Fujifilm SonoSite’s comprehensive portfolio at RSNA, book a demo today at rsna.fujimed.com.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is the innovator and world leader in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound, and an industry leader in ultra high-frequency micro-ultrasound technology. Headquartered near Seattle, the company is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. SonoSite’s portable, compact systems are expanding the use of ultrasound across the clinical spectrum by cost-effectively bringing high-performance ultrasound to the point of patient care. For more information, please visit www.sonosite.com.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation in Tokyo, Japan, brings innovative solutions to a broad range of global industries by leveraging its depth of knowledge and fundamental technologies derived from photographic film. Its proprietary core technologies contribute to the fields of healthcare, graphic systems, highly functional materials, optical devices, digital imaging and document products. These products and services are based on its extensive portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic and imaging technologies. For the year ended March 31, 2018, the company had global revenues of $23.0 billion, at an exchange rate of 106 yen to the dollar. Fujifilm is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmholdings.com.